Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fashion Shows Hot Preity lie Photo



Preity Zinta got philosophical and confessional on Twitter today (September 20) when she got talking to her followers about lying.
Preity posed on her Twitter page, "So my question today is how much do we lie to people to be popular? Or for that reason to ourselves.
And then Preity revealed, "When do I lie? White lies! Definitely :-) stuck in traffic, just about 2 call u etc. Beyond that i wud avoid d question so I don't have 2 lie!"
She added, "No one is perfect and we are all so judgemental that we all lie at some point or the other! I don't lie to myself though & never to Ma!  is my only parent left ! She is my mirror ! I tell her cuz I know she will never judge me and I can get things off my chest!"
Knowing how Preity's always been open about her life, we believe she's sharing the whole truth here!

Gwyneth Paltrow Gives Us a Lesson in How to Fashion Up a Maxi Dress

Gwyneth Paltrow Gives Us a Lesson in How to Fashion Up a Maxi Dress Gwyneth Paltrow Gives Us a Lesson in How to Hot Up a Maxi Dress Asos We...